Close the retirement strategy loop with Long Term Care Planning
Health insurance can sometimes provide a false sense of security when it comes to understanding the resources that will be made available for long term care. It is essential to know where coverage begins and ends. Without long term care planning, even the best retirement strategies are vulnerable. You cannot fully assess this unless you understand the costs of Long Term Care and the definitions to navigate these matters.
- How Long Term Care is defined
- The important distinction between skilled and non-skilled care
- The financial costs of long term care in your area
- The perspective between premiums and benefits
- Buyer tips and considerations